7.21.2010

Tubing

I can't believe that until a week or so ago I had never been tubing.....how have I missed out on this form of recreation????? For the past 14 years I have lived in North GA which seems to be the tubing capital of GA. All I know is I love it, it combines some of my favorite things, running water, floating on giant inner tubes and having fun!

Today we are taking a group of 6 boys scouts and Genevieve tubing in Helen. It promises to be a good time!

What are the two successful elements of water play with scouts, discipline and leadership. You have to have enough adults and the boys must be willing to obey said adults, if those two elements are in place the rest will follow......or so the adult training website says :)

2 comments:

Allyson said...

And what a successful trip it was!

belle said...

Never been, but you sure make it sound like fun!