5.21.2010

Chaos, Confusion, Calm

Since Friday of last week my world / schedule has been turned upside. The subject is work and the cause is toooo complicated to relate. But suffice to say that it has been an extremely busy and it has hampered me from doing some of the things I love to do. The first one that comes to mind is fabric shopping with Allyson yesterday :( Also my daily walk has been impacted which stinks because I seriously need the exercise.

In all the work chaos I have also had a couple of Boy Scout things hanging over my head that are right around the corner. One is our Court of Honor ceremony which I am the chairperson for, even though it has been unclear what/when we are to have it. The other is a camping trip that is coming up in the next week and a half.

Problems.....1) no place to have the Court of Honor that is free. 2) Forgot when I scheduled roofer that I had camping trip scheduled same day!

What this leads to? STRESS

God provided me solutions today! I was so relieved that I ran into the house praising him!

Solutions....1) Allyson asked Andy and we can use the band room at the college for the COH. (Thank you, Thank you, Thank you)
2.) Talked to roofer today, will not need me here, but will be finishing up around lunch time anyway so it doesn't matter.

No comments: