9.01.2010

Day 14..... I know I skipped some

Weight: 197.5

Health Status: Hands are almost completely healed, as are all other areas of rash. Stomach is less bloated and digestive tract seems more balanced.

Emotional Status: Don't ask! But it isn't related to the diet :).

Diet: Still doing the same sort of diet, when I can't eat at home I have a salad out, with the smallest amount of dressing possible or chicken strips or nuggets from Chick-fil-A where there is less breading and they are cooked in peanut oil.

Now changes I have made that are significant; stopped taking the coconut oil and started taking 1 tsp of baking soda in warm water. The coconut oil was making me have hot flashes and feel real sluggish. I have read amazing things about the baking soda as an anti fungal agent and decided to give it a chance. For 3 days I have been doing 1 tsp of baking soda in warm water and in that time my rash has almost completely healed up. The improvement is amazing!

I am going to continue this until we leave for our upcoming vacation in about 20 days. I will have been on the program for more than 30 days at that point. From there I will begin to slowly add back in carbs and sweets in small doses.

I will be updating as I continue along this path. If you are following because you have the same issues I do, please research the baking soda/ sodium bicarbonate treatments online and form your own opinion.

No comments: