8.21.2010

Day 3

Weight: 202.5 ---- it was lower (198) when I weighed first thing in the morning, but I weighed again about an hour later and this seems more realistic

Health Status: Hands still dry and cracked, not as raw, patches on the back of my leg and up my inner arm from wrist to underarm are still there bumpy and itchy. Scalp still irritated and raw in places, may be improving some. Skin on the face is still dry in places, complexion still off. Stomach is not nearly as swollen or bloated today! YAY it is encouraging to feel like your stomach is becoming more flat.


Emotional Status: Afraid of Juicing.....it was harsh, I know it was worth it, but I have to find some more recipes. Emotionally my family is going through some things right now so I don't feel that I can accurately gage the impact of the yeast on my emotional state. Cravings are not as bad today. I was encouraged when I had lost some weight and noticed changes in the shape of my stomach.

Diet:


1 Meal- 1 small cucumber, 1 small bell pepper, 1 medium tomato sliced and drizzled with olive oil and salt.


1 Snack-1 small cucumber and 1 small bell pepper sliced eaten with hummus



2 Meal -medium bowl of salad with 1 small cucumber, 1 small bell pepper, 2 small tomatoes all drizzled with olive oil, lemon juice and salt


2 Snack- 1/2 tsp of peanut butter....I don't know where that craving is coming from



3 Meal- steak, 1 cup steamed broccoli ( olive oil, garlic powder, kosher salt), 1 cup grilled yellow and zucchini, 1 cup cut up cucumber, tomato, onion, bell pepper mix.



3 Snack -Dan Active pro biotic drink



Supplements: 4 Cinnamon capsules 500mg, 3 Omega 3 Fish Oil 1000mg, 2 AccuFlora pro biotic supplements, 1 Vitamin E 1000mg, 1 Dan Active pro biotic drink

Tomorrow I intend to juice again, I am researching juicing weight loss recipes until my book arrives, which I hope will be in the next couple of days. I really wanted to get in my raw garlic and coconut oil today, but that did not happen. I am going to try and liquefy the coconut oil and take it in liquid form. I think that will be much easier to do than taking it in solid form as it taste like you have mouth full of Crisco...YUK!!!

No comments: