8.22.2010

Day 4

Weight: 201 waking weight today, I did not weigh myself anymore through the day because I don't want to be obsessed with weight.



Health Status: Hands are less raw, still dry and slightly itchy today probably from being dry. Rashes under the arm from elbow to underarm seem to be getting better, patch on the back of the left leg has improved greatly. Scalp is still rashy and weepy in spots on the left side. Skin on the face is much better, complexion is improving. Stomach continues to be less bloated.



Emotional Status: Not feeling well today! Late this afternoon I had a bad headache and nausea, I had to lay down and rest for about an hour. I have been overly agitated today, easily angered.

Diet:

1 Meal: Breakfast drink I concocted: 2 cups of tomato juice (juiced yesterday) mixed with the juice from 2 stalks of celery, 1 small handful of parsley, 1 small chunk of ginger root, 2 raw garlic cloves, 4 small hand fulls of kale

1 Snack: 2 small bell peppers with 3 tablespoons of homemade hummus.

2 Meal: 1 small steak 2 cups of steamed broccoli and yellow squash, 1 cup of a mix of peas, string beans, tomatos, okra.

2 Snack: Dan Active Pro Biotic drink

Through the day I drink up to 6 glasses of water, 2 cups of hot green tea, and I start my day with a cup of hot water and lemon juice.

Supplements: 4 Cinnamon capsules 500mg, 4 Omega 3 Fish Oil 1000mg, 2 AccuFlora pro biotic supplements, 1 Vitamin E 1000mg, 1 Dan Active Pro Biotic drink, 3 tablespoons of Coconut Oil

One thing that I have realized is that today I have had no cravings for bread or sugar. In the past 3 days I have eaten a small amount of peanut butter. But today I haven't had any need for that.

No comments: